Strategy & Innovation
Look beyond. Go where others have not yet dared. Rewrite the rules in your business.
It is of little concern to our customers, now and in the future, how well we are organized, how good we are at cutting costs and reducing waste, or how many problems we have solved or how many we still have to deal with. Or how good we have been meeting their needs up to now.
Our customers are only concerned about a few simple things regarding our products and services:
- What impact the products have on the customers’ private and professional life.
- What value the products have from their point of view
- What meaning the products have for them
- Whether the products are perceived as unique and distinct on the market.
- If the products are available when they need them.
- How much the products cost and whether or not the advantages to be gained are worth that price
To thrive in a context where the amount of products and services from all over the world is increasing dramatically, often causing dramatic drops in prices, we must become effective in introducing innovative, high-impact products and services before our competitors do.
- Building innovative, high-impact systems of people-products-processes capable of providing a sustainable and lasting competitive advantage.
- Increase in revenues resulting from innovative products/services
- Differentiation from competitors.
- Increased creativity within the company as well as the quantity and quality of the ideas generated.
- Increased ability to transform these ideas into successful products and services.
- Reducing time-to-market.
- Reducing development costs and new product costs.
Implementing the Impact Innovation framework in a company is built on three axes: