It is of little concern to our customers, now and in the future, how well we are organized, how good we are at cutting costs and reducing waste, or how many problems we have solved or how many we still have to deal with. Or how good we have been meeting their needs up to now.
Our customers are only concerned about a few simple things regarding our products and services:
- What impact the products have on the customers’ private and professional life.
- What value the products have from their point of view
- What meaning the products have for them
- Whether the products are perceived as unique and distinct on the market.
- If the products are available when they need them.
- How much the products cost and whether or not the advantages to be gained are worth that price
To thrive in a context where the amount of products and services from all over the world is increasing dramatically, often causing dramatic drops in prices, we must become effective in introducing innovative, high-impact products and services before our competitors do.
- Building innovative, high-impact systems of people-products-processes capable of providing a sustainable and lasting competitive advantage.
- Increase in revenues resulting from innovative products/services
- Differentiation from competitors.
- Increased creativity within the company as well as the quantity and quality of the ideas generated.
- Increased ability to transform these ideas into successful products and services.
- Reducing time-to-market.
- Reducing development costs and new product costs.
Implementing the Impact Innovation framework in a company is built on three axes:
past Lavazza - CTO & Innovation Director
What emerges from the Lenovys methodology is a 360 degree extension of the Lean concept: Efficiency at work happens if there is balance in your personal life, emotions, nutrition and energy. All of these elements have been brought into a coherent overall vision of a person's efficiency at the core of good performance.
Professor of Industrial & Operations Engineering, University of Michigan
The principles and methodology developed by Lenovys allow us to fully understand how to create a framework of people, processes and technologies that can launch the company into the future with products that expertly resolve our clients' concerns. This will allow our company to excel and become a market leader.
Stanley Black & Decker - Manufacturing Plant Director
The Lean Lifestyle® training course has increased my awareness of the need to get out of our comfort zone to overcome the resistance to change. It's true that a boat is safer in the harbour, but that's not why we build boats.
Ruffino srl - Sales & Marketing Director
An engaging, interactive Executive Master, full of real-life experiences and specific case studies. All "stitched together" with true style. The real added value is the underlying methodology that leads you to consider many possible scenarios in your business' innovation process, and to choose the right one.
Luciano De Oto
Lamborghini - Head of ACRC
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. Thanks to Lenovys' support, great attention has been paid to innovation, laying the foundations for the ongoing challenge of seeking new technical solutions that will satisfy more customers while at the same time ensuring reduced industrial costs.
You may also be interested in
5 Practical Principles for High-Impact Innovation
Strategy & Innovation
Diventare Innovation Manager
High-impact innovation? Forget brainstorming!