Lenovys Training in Action
We have developed a training approach strongly oriented towards the practical application and consolidation of the acquired concepts and skills, thanks to the practical nature of the training course and its immediate application in a real improvement project within a company.
Each Lenovys Training in Action module is made up of:
- Initial skills mapping with an entrance test for each participant.
- High-impact training sessions both in the classroom, with simulations related to that session’s subject matter and practical exercises, as well as activities in the field.
- The improvement project serves as a “laboratory” to implement the themes covered and to bring tangible results to the company through the improvements attained.
- Review and follow-up on improvement projects to examine the progress of the activities and challenges that learners have encountered.
- Completion of the project and final presentation at the company.
- Final audit of the Project implementation and results, and final skills mapping with an exit test for each participant.
The key benefits of the Lenovys Training in Action approach lie in the greater effectiveness of teaching through the immediate application of the concepts learned and the immediate results they provide the company.
Generally, the improvement plan is chosen based on the business’ needs, in such a way that the company will attain the greatest benefits in the shortest possible time, repaying and providing returns on the investment during the training program itself.
Ecopak / case history
Applying Lean Principles allows you to standardise processes, reduce lead time, and trigger a culture of continuous change, thanks to the active contribution of all employees.
Mahle / case history
A success story of gemba walk: a Lean Transformation project to accomplish a tangible and long-lasting outcomes.
A social and cultural change for the processes’improvement.
Sacmi Closures / case history
The need for greater market competitiveness pushed Sacmi's Closures Division to develop a new product development process as well as a new product.
Laika / case history
A case where applying Lean methodologies allowed Laika to overcome a difficult phase and to confirm its leadership through continuous technological innovation and customer attentiveness.
Probios / case history
The premise of change is personal growth geared towards the combined development of human skills and business processes to achieve greater productivity and increased well-being.
Telecom / case history
Telecom Italia training case study. Objective: personal growth, to encourage dialogue and stimulate innovation through education about the way of we act and the way we think.
Sacmi Ceramica / case history
Sacmi's propensity to innovation and continuous improvement pushed them to launch the Lean Innovation Ceramic Project.
Objective: a new ceramic press and process improvements.
Lenovys Srl as the holder of the personal data processing pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 (‘Privacy Code’), hereafter ‘Privacy Code’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of personal data of the persons concerned and governs the processing of personal data ensuring that it is based on the principles of propriety, legality and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and of your rights.
Links to third-party sites
We inform you that, in order to provide complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by Lenovys Srl. Lenovys Srl is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, illegal contents, advertising, banners, or files that do not comply with the applicable regulatory requirements and privacy laws on the websites not managed by Lenovys Srl.
Interested parties: The users of the website http://www.lenovys.it and http://www.lenovys.com
The information and personal data you provide or has otherwise been acquired as part of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Type of data processed
Through the site, the following data can be acquired and then processed
– Personal data voluntarily provided by the user The voluntary, explicit and optional sending of an e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site and the completion of forms therein entails the subsequent acquisition of the personal data given/indicated by the sender (solely name, surname, postal address).
Purpose of data processing Your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes:
- Carrying out operations that are strictly connected and instrumental to managing the relationships with users or visitors to the site;
- Collecting, storing and processing data for:
- Statistical analysis, also in an anonymous and/or aggregated form;
- Statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
Data processing necessary for completing the purposes referred to in point 1 is compulsory and any unauthorised disclosure or misrepresentation of any information may limit and/or prevent the full use of the functionality and services available on the site. The disclosure of the data stated in point 2 is optional, and any refusal of its processing does not compromise the functionality and services provided on the site. Concerning the optional data, more information regarding the cookies present on the site is provided below and is available and also accessible upon short notice.
Consent to the processing of sensitive data
Only if the curriculum contains data of a sensitive nature (e.g. legally protected status, racial origin, religious beliefs, political or trade union opinions, health) then please complete the following consent form.
Obtain the information under art. 13 of the Privacy Code, pursuant to Article 23 of the Code itself, which provides consent to the processing of sensitive data referred to in art. 4 letter d) of the privacy code aimed at the recruitment and selection of direct staff to establish a working or collaborative relationship with Lenovys s.r.l.