Without genius, fortune and infinite budgets
is Innovation just the vision of a lone genius?
Is Innovation always an exercise in attempting to find a winning idea, even with rising costs?
Is Innovation exclusively the result of companies with huge financial leverage?
The innovation that makes a company a market leader must be the result of a method that enables it to:
- Generate innovation in a systematic and continuous way over time – CAPACITY.
- Ensure easy access to your innovative solution and “certify” the acquisition of its exclusivity – PROTECTION.
- Launch onto the market only those innovations whose actual impact on performance, sales and margins has been virtually tested – EFFICIENCY.
- Offer high performance, innovative solutions to the market at the right time, before your competitors – SPEED.
- Efficiently manage resources and development times in order to manage innovation – COST.
In this workshop, reserved for entrepreneurs and managers, you will learn:
- To become a serial innovator.
- To access and capitalise on serial innovation at the right time and in the most extensive way.
- To reduce times and costs in your innovation process.
- To launch winning products and services.
- To differentiate yourself from your competitors.
All participants will have the opportunity to measure the effectiveness of their innovation system through access to the “Impact Innovation Assessment” platform.
Paolo Ernesto Crippa