Business performance and individual energy
One of the main challenges for entrepreneurs and managers is how to achieve high sustainable and continuous business performance, while enhancing their employees’ abilities.
In this meeting – reserved for entrepreneurs and managers – we will find out how to build corporate systems capable of stimulating and sustaining individual and team energy to achieve business goals.
Through the use of real-life business scenarios involving Italian companies, we will explore the following topics:
- Productivity and energy in business.
- The levers to engage and motivate individuals and work teams.
- The obstacles and solutions to individual and team productivity.
- Organisational solutions and tools for increasing energy and efficiency in work performance.
- Building new habits that support individual and corporate growth.
- Tools for monitoring and measuring the link between performance and individual and team well-being.
A former Rugby player, now an endurance athlete, he plans new challenges each year by participating in adventure racing, ultra-trail, ultra cycling, races, and expeditions all over the world.